Thank you to those who joined us at the 2020 Onehunga Festival at Onehunga Bay Reserve on Saturday 22 February. Despite the wet weather, the community spirit shone through as our local community enjoyed the fantastic entertainment, amusements, food and stalls on offer.
Check out the Festival highlights below. We look forward to next year’s Onehunga Festival planned for Saturday 27 February 2021 (watch this space for more details!).
Special thanks to our generous sponsors and supporters:
- Maungakiekie-Tamaki Local Board
- Onehunga Business Association
- Panuku Development Auckland
- The Trusts Community Fund
- Four Winds Foundation
- Dress Smart
- Denise Lee National MP for Maungakiekie
- Suzanne Thomas of Ray White Epsom
- Onehunga Community Patrol
- Onehunga Community News
- The 312 Hub
- Jackson Industries