There is unprecedented change happening across New Zealand and this does impact some of our businesses in Onehunga. The team at the Onehunga Business Association plan on keeping this page up-to-date with what’s available in our community. This will be flexible as organisations adapt to change so please check back for the most recent information.
All businesses are currently closed.
Exceptions to this are:
- Onehunga Countdown supermarket has been busy but continues to supply our community with a wide range of grocery items.
- No walk-in available. All patients must call ahead for an appointment.
- Regular check-ups are available online so people do not need to visit the surgery.
- Prescriptions are sent directly to the pharmacy.
- Onehunga Family Medical Centre Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. Will not open Saturday.
- Onehunga Medical Practice Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am – 2pm
- The Doctors Onehunga Monday – Sunday 8am – 10pm
- Onehunga Family Pharmacy Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9.30am -2pm
- Unichem Onehunga Centre Pharmacy Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm, Saturday-Sunday 9am-3pm
- Unichem Onehunga Mainstreet Pharmacy Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, Saturday 9am – 4pm
All facilities are currently closed.
The Onehunga Citizens Advice Bureau is operating a telephone-only advice service. Please check their website for more information.