Wednesday 26 October
Please register your RSVP here
Chaired by Peter Gibson
- Introduction of Onehunga Business Association Committee nominees
- Confirmation of 2022/23 committee members
- Appointment of auditor
- Special Resolution 1:
- That the Onehunga Business Association existing constitution (rules) document (dated 28 September 2012) be updated with four changes dated 15 September 2022. These will be presented at the Annual General Meeting of the Onehunga Business Association on 26 October 2022. These alterations added to the existing constitution (dated 28 September 2012) and a copy of the changes (dated 15 September 2022) can be downloaded here.
- Reason: Amendments of the current constitution (rules) of the Onehunga Business Association are required to ensure those rules pertaining to the BID programme and BID targeted rate grant are not inconsistent with the Auckland Council Business Improvement District (BID) Policy. It is also timely to update our current constitution to acknowledge technology upgrades.
- Associate Membership
- Proposed Expansion of the Onehunga Business Improvement District
- General business.
Presentation to Peter Gibson and Ross Mudafar